Most important topics to study for EXIN ITIL exam
Certification: Exin ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management - ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
EXIN is the world’s most famous provider of information management certification. EXIN also provides accreditation under its accreditation program. EXIN offers the certifications which are renowned globally and preferred by many organizations. The organization provides training and manages examination centers, which are preferred by global universities and companies for conducting exams and earning certifications.
EXIN is an ISO certified organization and works according to the ISO 27001. The organization observes the excellence of exams and accreditations provided under its programs. The organization has established the strict and proper procedure for resolution of the complaints and the procedure is followed for more than about 20 years. If it comes at accreditation and certification, the independence and quality of the program are very important aspects. EXIN has a team of external experts who provide training to the candidates. Several external professionals are providing assistance to the management of EXIN and the performance of the organization is under the supervision of experts.
The ITIL i.e. Information Technology Infrastructure Library is the most preferred framework for IT service management. The certification of EXIN ITIL consists three levels of examination. The first level is the foundation level, the second level is the Intermediate level and the third one is the Executive level.
It is the most important phase of the EXIN ITIL certification program. If the professionals want to know about the IT services and their management processes, then they would get the required skills and knowledge relevant to this field. The companies working according to ITIL program for providing the world class training to their employees as per their role in the company.
The Foundation level covers the basic knowledge of the ITIL program in IT service management. The level helps in improving the knowledge of the professionals.
The most important topics to focus:
- Service management: Basically, service level management is integrated with the review of IT services and its monitoring. Service management covers the arrangement along with the operational agreements. The changes of the quality of IT services and the control of other activities is covered in the service management.
- Technology and architecture: The management of IT services covers the techniques and the management of IT services in any critical situation. It is all about providing the security to the whole IT architecture and make the risk of disaster as minimum as possible.
- Selected Functions:
- Service Desk:It is one of the important functions of ITIL which is integrated with service life cycle. The tasks included in service desk are request handling, managing the interface for IT processes such as single point of the contact, single point entry, making services easier for the customers.
- Application Management:This aspect covers the set of techniques used to improve the quality of IT software applications and IT support via software. It requires attention for defining the requirements to meet the business objectives.
These are the important topics which should be covered for the Foundation level of ITIL exam. The topics cover the questions which are considered as the main aspects for improving the knowledge and to prepare the candidates for intermediate level.
Intermediate level: The intermediate level consists ten different certification levels. Each level has different topics. The candidates have to focus on the important topics in order to score high. The exam is associated with the operational techniques and principles of the life cycle of IT service and other services. The analysis of such services is an essential part of this level.
If the professionals are involved frequently or on a regular-basis with the IT service support. It might be via the prevention or by quickly resolving the issues, the management of access or any mode of IT operations and activities.
The most important topics to focus:
- Implementation of continual improvement in services: The continual improvement is a continuous effort for improving the services, processes and quality of products. Such efforts are integrated to the improvements and are evaluating the efficiency and effectiveness.
- The organizing model for continual services: The model for organizing the services is a concept for operations and enhance the specific functions related to this model. This model is integrated into the community and social movements and contributes in trading with the industrial countries and the concepts of political issues and scenario.
- Event Management: It is the process of planning the events related to the budgeting, licensing and other services. The event management is an activity related to the projects.
- Key concepts of services: The concept of integrity and availability are centered for the security of the data. In the information security, the data integrity comprises the maintenance and accuracy of the data for its complete life cycle. It means that the data could never be changed or modified in an unofficial manner, but it can be viewed as an unusual case of consistency. The information security additionally provides the message integrity to the confidentiality of information.
If the candidates want to score high in both the levels, i.e. the foundational and the intermediate level, they have to prepare these important topics with a proper study plan. The concepts covered in the topics are considered as the key concepts for the different certification levels covered in the intermediate level of ITIL. As we know that the executive level is based on the practical approach of the two previous levels, so, there is a need to clear such concepts.If you are working as an IT professional, project manager or providing your services in any business process which runs according to ITIL. If you earn your credential, you would come to know about the contribution of ITIL in the enhancement of the quality of IT related services and its management.