Alcatel-Lucent is a French-American company founded in 2006, specializing in mobile and computer hardware, IP technology, software, converged network equipment, and telecommunications. In 2016, the Alcatel-Lucent brand was partially acquired by Nokia, and the company continued as Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise or simply ALE.
At the moment, this development company is headquartered in Colombes, France. Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise has chosen to focus more narrowly on communications services and equipment for various Internet service providers, telecommunications companies, and data providers. Moreover, the company has more than 50 offices and about 3,400 distribution networks and business partners worldwide.
In more detail, Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise runs its business in three main corporate divisions - Access, Core Networking, and Other. But at the same time, they offer effective solutions for such industries as education, healthcare, government, transportation, finance & insurance, national defense, and hospitality. Thus, under the Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise brand, you can see communication systems, apps., devices, networking platforms, switches, meta-positioning services, and wireless networks on the actual IT market.
Training and Certification Program
Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise offers a unique opportunity to train and certify ALE customers and partners on its key products and solutions. Thus, candidates can take advantage of the following offers:
For customers. This program includes training through courses and developed eBooks related to:
- COMMUNICATIONS (for OmniPCX Enterprise, OmniVista 8770, OmniTouch Contact Center standard edition)
- NETWORK (for OmniVista Cirrus, OmniAccess Stellar WLAN, OmniSwitch Lan, R OmniVista 2500 NMS, OmniAccess WLAN)
- CLOUD (for OmniVista Cirrus)
For partners. This program implies not only training but also a certification of partners related to COMMUNICATIONS, CLOUD &VERTICALS, and NETWORK. In other words, candidates will be offered training to work effectively with a number of products and solutions from Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise, as well as receive the appropriate official certificates. Thus, designations in the following areas are foreseen:
- ADMINISTRATORS - for specialists responsible for network, management, system, maintenance, and administration
- SALES - for sales representatives responsible for selling Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise solutions and products. You can get ACSR Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise Certified Sales Representative certification.
- PRESALES - for presales engineers developing standalone projects (AQPS Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise Qualified Presales certification) or complex/large networking projects (ACPS Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise Certified Presales certification)
- POSTSALES - for field engineers responsible for advanced installation, configuration, and support services (ACFE Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise Certified Field Expert certification). Also, this area is suitable for expert engineers involved in remote system maintenance (ACSE Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise Certified System Expert certification).
Each accreditation pathway involves a comprehensive training course that focuses on maximizing your skills and on your business priorities. In this way, you can find the technology training track that best suits you to increase your productivity and develop the expertise you need.