Global Association for Quality Management or simply GAQM is a non-profit organization and a globally recognized certification body was founded in 2004 in California. It provides a wide range of certifications in management science and information technology and partners with Pearson VUE company, known for delivering computer-based tests. The company also owns a Membership status from ASIC (the Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges, and Universities). In addition, it’s a member of the British Quality Foundation, that testifies that it’s a serious certification provider in the chosen fields. To add more, GAQM received a certificate from ACM Limited (an independent body) that its certifications are compliant to the ISO 9001:2008 standard. This implies that the company is focused on providing the maximum satisfaction to its clients.
Along with providing a wide range of designations, such as Project Management, Lean Six Sigma, Business Management Professional, Certified Cloud Computing Certifications, Information Security Certifications, it offers quality training for these accreditations before taking the actual exams.
Exams offered by GAQM are available in two modes: ProctorU (Online Proctored Testing Services) and Non-Proctored (Open Book Exams). Online proctored exams can be taken from any part of the world, at the place convenient to you if you have a good internet connection and a webcam.
The certifications offered by GAQM fall into the following groups:
- Project Management: Associate in Project Management, Professional in Project Management, Certified Project Director;
- Lean Six Sigma: Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt, Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Software Testing: Certified Software Tester - Foundation Level, Certified Software Testing Manager
- Software Automation Testing: Certified Software Automation Tester Foundation Level, Certified Software Automation Tester Advanced Level
- Mobile Testing: IMTQN Certified Mobile Application Tester, IMTQN Certified Advanced Mobile Tester
- Scrum/Agile: Certified Scrum Master, Certified Agile Scrum Master, Certified Agile Scrum Product Owner, Certified Agile Developer
- Business Analyst: Certified Business Analyst Foundation, Certified Professional Business Analyst, Certified Critical Thinking and Research Analyst
- Business Process and Management: Business Management Professional, Business Process Manager
- Data Centre: Certified Data Centre Professional, Certified Data Centre Specialist, Certified Data Centre Expert, Certified Data Centre Facilities Operations Manager
The rest ones include designations in Software Security Testing, Call Centre, Change Management, DevOps And Big Data, Agile Testing, Cloud Testing, Software Quality Assurance, Cloud Computing, Information Systems Security, Management, Supply Chain And Retail Management, Finance and Accounting, Sales And Marketing, Information Technology, ISO, Nursing Assistant, Artificial Intelligence, Python, and Web Designing And Developer.
Brief Overview of the main certifications offered
- APM (Associate Project Management) is an entry-level designation that proves that you are knowledgeable of the main terms used in project management and are a novice in this field and ready to develop your skills in this sphere. Having this designation, you are eligible for the average salary of about $62,233 per year, as stated on the Ziprecruiter website.
- CLSSGB (Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt) is intended for part-time employees who have a solid understanding of the DMAIC strategy, how to apply Six Sigma tools, and utilized the principles if Lean. These specialists play a key role in the process as they possess the necessary skills to improve it. Certified candidates can earn on average $82,394 per annum, according to the Ziprecruiter platform.
- CLSSBB (Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt) is designed for full time professionals who possess top-notch skills in dealing with Lean Six Sigma Methodology, and are able to implement it regarding specific projects. Their main responsibly is to carry out definite tasks within the Six Sigma project and demonstrate the leadership in this process. This designation can bring you about $96,429 yearly.
- CSM (Certified Scrum Master) accreditation is designed for candidates who have a solid knowledge of Scrum (an Agile Project Management Framework), and can perform their skills in implementing it in the given tasks. The average salary you are eligible for with the GAQM CSM certification is about $118,353 per year, as indicated on the Ziprecruiter website.
- BPM (Business Process Manager) certification proves that you are qualified enough in implementing an approach that will organize the company’s workflow, make it more effective, efficient, and adaptive to the fast-changing environment to achieve a definite organizational goal. Having the BPM certification in your pocket, you can get on average about $95,187 annually, according to the statistics provided on the Ziprecruiter website
- CBAF (Certified Business Analyst Foundation) designation proves that you are capable of developing suitable solution strategies by studying an organization and IT needs. Thus, this professional collects and records business requirements, and transforms them into system design specifications that are used by IT development teams. The holders of the CBAF certification can earn about $70,067 per annum, according to the PayScale website.
- CDCP (Certified Data Centre Professional) is a vendor-neutral designation that is recognized worldwide and considered to be a standard that assesses proficiency in dealing with the main components of a data center. So, the certified professional is familiar with the physical infrastructure in the Data Center and able to complete the current tasks that involve working with such elements as cabling, cooling, racks, fire safety and security, physical security, and management. The salary you can get with the CDCP certification ranges from $90 to $130 as indicated on the Ziprecruiter website.