Information BackUp on HP Storage Solutions
Exam: HP HP0-J63 - Designing HP Backup Solutions
The HP HP0-J63 exam globally certifies an individual’s knowledge in Backup Solutions that back up information on HP Storage Solutions. You must know the basics of the architecture of Storage solutions and the technology that houses said solution, understand about other HP products, solutions, and service offerings, Recognize opportunity’s to tack more on to the sale, plan and design Backup solutions, as well as manage a backup solution.
For this exam you must know the basics of Storage solutions and backup solutions from both the perspective of a salesmen and the technical perspective. This means not just knowing about what the technologies do, but also knowing how you implement them practically.
Why is this exam required?
In today’s technologically center business world, there are opportunities to maintain backup solutions for companies all over the world as well as sell said technologies to business yet to integrate such technology into the structure of their business. Whether you work in the IT business field, the retail market, or you’re a business professional looking to integrate HP Storage and Storage solutions and backup solutions into your business infrastructure, this certification is good for any of the above reasons.
The only way this certification exam is related to other exams HP offers is that it, like all the others, focuses on selling a specific HP technology. Other than that there is no other exam required to receive the certification in question,
The only prerequisites for taking this exam are recommended experience in selling HP Solutions as well as HP storage as to best understand Storage backup solutions. The first two are pretty much required before you think you can start handling backup solutions. It is also essential for the purposes of this exam to understand backup solutions and the other products associated with HP backup solutions on a technical level as well as at the salesmen level.
Objectives of the exam
The HP0-J63 exam is divided into a multitude of short segments designed to test your precise knowledge of both it work in general as well as IT security work.; it is broken up into about twenty or so smaller topics such as: explain the vision and strategy behind HP Enterprise backup.
- Fundamental Architecture and technology of storage 12%
- Describe the components of Storage transportation
- Describe the different SAN topologies and characterize each of them
- Describe systems that back up information as well as the technology that houses such systems
- Describe technologies that allows Data to be available at the same level of efficiency despite strains on the server
- Describe technologies for archiving information
- Describe how to manage HP based storage and networks
- Understanding the HP technologies, solutions, and service offerings centered around storage
- Be able to explain HP’s strategy of converged storage that’s found in all HP storage Technology.
- Correctly position an HP Storage portfolio
- List the different service offering HP offers being sure to leave a description of each.
- Describe the vision and strategy behind HP Enterprise Backup
- Recognizing the opportunity HP Storage solutions provide a business
- Identify what HP Storage solutions can do for a business and how it could overall strengthen a business’s storage systems.
- Planning and designing storage and Backup Solutions
- You must know how to recognize opportunities
- You must understand how to plan a solution and design said solution based off of said design.
- You must be able to size a solution to meet a company’s storage needs that anticipate potential growth estimations
- You must know how to validate and review proposals
- You must know how to present the necessary information needed for the customer to make an informed decision about his overall storage solutions and backup needs
- You must be able to both plan an Enterprise backup solution as well as design said solution based on the plans you make.
- Managing storage and backup solutions
You must know how to both monitor NAS and SAN infrastructure as well as maintain it to run at optimal efficiency.
One thing is clear in today’s technology centered business world. Businesses need storage as well as backup storage. Whether you be the young businessman that’s looking to make a name for himself around the office place by managing HP based storage systems, solutions, and backups, the small business owner looking to upgrade his small time business, or the guy selling such technologies, the job opportunities and business opportunities are partly limitless with this certification. Don’t wait, Get certified today.