The Hewlett-Packard Company, also known as HP, is a multinational IT corporation that provides various software, technologies, solutions, services, and products to businesses of all sizes, individual clients, and large enterprises related to health, education, and government sectors. Currently, the company employs more than 53 thousand people.
And in 2015, the Hewlett-Packard Company split into Hewlett Packard Enterprise (networking, storage, servers, containerization software as well as support and consulting services) and HP Inc. (printers, personal computers, and related supplies, alongside 3D printing solutions).
At the moment, HP operates through 7 key segments:
- Personal Systems business direction focuses on consumer and commercial PCs, calculators, workstations, and related software, accessories, and services.
- Printing business direction focuses on scanning and media devices, imaging solutions, as well as commercial and customer printer hardware.
- Enterprise Group business direction focuses on networking, storage, server technology as well as HP's Cloud Service Automation software suite.
- Enterprise Services business direction focuses on outsourcing support and consulting services across applications, business processes, and infrastructure domains.
- Software business direction focuses on security and enterprise information management solutions for companies and businesses of all sizes.
- HP Financial Services business direction focuses on numerous services as regards value-added financial life cycle management including financing, leasing, and asset recovery.
- Corporate Investments business direction consists of the webOS business, HP Labs, and various business incubation projects.
Given the rapid development of HP technologies and the demand for their products in the IT market, Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) has developed a technical accreditation program that allows professionals to learn more about the following HP technologies:
Compute certifications are intended for specialists who have sufficient expertise to design, build, implement as well as manage various HPE server solutions. So, depending on your experience level and career goals, you can opt for the HPE ASE - Compute Solutions V1 or HPE Master ASE - Compute Solutions V1 track.
Hybrid Cloud designations are perfect for you if you are interested in Hybrid Cloud environment security, cost management, optimal ROI achievement, as well as resources and workloads optimization. All these skills will be verified by the HPE ATP - Hybrid IT Solutions V2, HPE ASE - Hybrid IT Solutions Architect V1, or HPE Master ASE - Hybrid IT Solutions Architect V1 designation.
Networking certificates are designed in collaboration with Aruba to develop engineering excellence of candidates in switching, WLAN, security, SD-WAN, as well as management and operations. Here are available numerous options of different levels such as Associate (Aruba Certified Network Security Associate), Professional (Aruba Certified Edge Professional), Expert (Aruba Certified Mobility Expert), and Specialist (HPE Product Certified - Aruba Location Services Specialist).
Software qualification covers the required skills to build, operate, store, secure, and execute on given IT plans with help of the HPE Product Certified - OneView  or HPE Product Certified - Containers  designations.
Storage certifications are coupled with the Networking certifications and focused on sufficient skills in industry trends such as Software-Defined Storage, Flash, and Hyper-Converged Appliances. So, you can choose the HPE ASE - Storage Solutions V4 or HPE Product Certified - SimpliVity  certificate, for instance.
One more certification group to mention is the Sales certifications. They are dedicated to HP product sales and are offered to HP employees or their partners, for example, the HPE Sales Certified - Portfolio Solutions  or HPE Sales Certified – Aruba Products and Solutions designations.