There are 2 ways to get MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure Certification:
The 1st one is to pass these 5 exams:
* After successfull passing 70-410, 70-411 and 70-412 exams you will get MCSA: Windows Server 2012 certification.
The 2nd way is to upgrade the following certifications to MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure certification by passing 70-417, 70-415 and 70-416 exams.
- MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Administrator on Windows 7
- MCSA: Windows Server 2008
- MCITP: Server Administrator on Windows Server 2008
- MCITP: Enterprise Administrator on Windows Server 2008
- MCITP: Virtualization Administrator on Windows Server 2008 R2
- MCITP: Enterprise Messaging Administrator 2010
- MCITP: Lync Server Administrator 2010
- MCITP: SharePoint Administrator 2010
If you have current MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure certification not older than 3 years age you can recertify by passing 70-982 exam.
This certification will retire on January 31, 2016.