Pass Your MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure Exams - Satisfaction 100% Guaranteed
Get Certified Successfully With Our MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure Preparation Materials!
Certification Full Name: Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert Desktop Infrastructure (MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure)
Certification Provider: Microsoft
CertKiller has an unprecedented 99.6% first time pass rate among our customers. We're so confident of our products that we provide no hassle product exchange.
Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
Includes 100 Questions & Answers, 10 Simulation Labs, 119 Study Guide PDF Pages, 83 Minutes Audio Guide.
Administering Windows Server 2012
Includes 119 Questions & Answers.
Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
Includes 50 Questions & Answers, 99 Minutes Audio Guide.
Implementing a Desktop Infrastructure
Includes 100 Questions & Answers.
There are 2 ways to get MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure Certification:
The 1st one is to pass these 5 exams:
* After successfull passing 70-410, 70-411 and 70-412 exams you will get MCSA: Windows Server 2012 certification.
The 2nd way is to upgrade the following certifications to MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure certification by passing 70-417, 70-415 and 70-416 exams.
- MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Administrator on Windows 7
- MCSA: Windows Server 2008
- MCITP: Server Administrator on Windows Server 2008
- MCITP: Enterprise Administrator on Windows Server 2008
- MCITP: Virtualization Administrator on Windows Server 2008 R2
- MCITP: Enterprise Messaging Administrator 2010
- MCITP: Lync Server Administrator 2010
- MCITP: SharePoint Administrator 2010
If you have current MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure certification not older than 3 years age you can recertify by passing 70-982 exam.