How to get CCIE Routing & Switching practice labs for free?
Certification: Cisco CCIE Routing and Switching - Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert Routing and Switching
Fundamentals of the CCIE Lab Exam
CCIE (Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert) Routing and Switching program has been designed to assist the individuals, professionals, companies, organizations, industries, nations and countries to perform successfully in the networking world by developing skilled and erudite internetworking experts. The CCIE candidates not only demonstrate skills and knowledge on a wide range of advanced level technical subject matters, but also confirm their aptitude in analyzing multifarious problems under critical settings and defining apposite solutions within a short time frame.
The CCIE Routing & Switching lab exam refers to an eight-hour long, practical exam that requires the candidates to prove their skills and knowledge through configuring and troubleshooting a range of complex networks complying with the provided specifications. In the CCIE Routing & Switching lab exam measures the Knowledge and skill-level of the candidates on the troubleshooting, diagnosing problems and resolving issues. Though the candidates will not be required to configure the end-user systems, they will be held responsible for the entire devices that are residing within the network or hubs. Besides these, in the lab exam testing criteria as well as Point values are provided.
Free CCIE Routing and Switching Practice Lab exams offer a series of inclusive practice labs that imitate the difficult and stander practical lab exams on CCIE Routing & Switching. CCIE Routing and Switching Practice Lab exams offer unique and uninterrupted scenarios which are multifarious, realistic and pragmatic, providing the candidates with the essential practice needed to take a strong preparation for their CCIE Routing & Switching lab examination and to develop skills to make rational critical-thinking, which are indispensable for resolving intricate and realistic problems regarding routing and switching.
Format of the of the Free CCIE Routing & Switching Practice Lab Exams
Like the real-life CCIE Routing & Switching lab, the CCIE Routing and Switching practice lab exam includes a 2-hour long section for Troubleshooting, a 30-minute long section for Diagnostic, and a 5 and half-hour long section for Configuration. The system allows the candidates to borrow some times – up to 30 minutes – from the Configuration section and utilize it in the section of Troubleshooting, if they require.
Websites Offering the Free CCIE Routing & Switching Practice Labs
CCIE Routing & Switching practice lab exams are generally offered at different websites through some payments. However, some of these websites allow free trial of the lab exams for a limited time. For example, http://www.cbtnuggets.com/it-training-videos/course/cisco-ccie-routing-switching-practice-lab/2579 offers 7-day free trial for the candidates of the CCIE Routing & Switching Lab exam. This facility is offered for the candidates who have subscribed for the paid version of CCIE Routing & Switching practice lab exams.
Books Offering the Free CCIE Routing & Switching Practice Labs
In the online various free resources are available that offer CCIE Routing & Switching practice lab exams. For example, "Cisco CCIE Routing and switching v5.0 Configuration Practice Labs (3rd Edition)" with e-ISBN: 0133786315 offers free practice lab exams. This book has been written by Martin Duggan. It can be downloaded from online at free of cost.
Cisco CCIE Routing and switching v5.0 Configuration Practice Labs offer the candidates about three numbers of full-length configuration lab exams designed imitating the environment as well as style format of the real-life lab exams. This book provides the candidates’ opportunity to measure the level of their theoretical knowledge on the technological issues under the course curricula. This extensive set of practice labs helps the candidates to make sure that they are fully prepared to attain the CCIE lab exams.
Environment of the Free CCIE Routing & Switching practice labs
Like the real-life CCIE Routing & Switching lab, the practice labs also provide the Cisco documentation. The exam expects that the candidates will hold knowledge and skills regarding the common protocols as well as technologies. The candidates can use the index in order to navigate the documentation. However, the practice labs permit no other outside materials for reference inside the lab room.
Grading of the of the Free CCIE Routing & Switching practice labs
The CCIE Routing & Switching practice lab exams are graded by the simulated software that ensures that each of the essential criteria has been fulfilled. The simulated software will apply automatic tools in order to assemble data from the different routers to facilitate the system in executing the preliminary evaluations. The candidates are required to acquire the minimum pass marks in each of the three sections to achieve the total passing score.
Results of the of the Free CCIE Routing & Switching Practice Lab Exams
The system of CCIE Routing & Switching practice lab exam allows the candidates to review their results of after the completion of the exam. Results are shown by either Pass or Fail. In case of failing, the score report suggests the candidates about the major topic or content areas where supplementary study as well as preparation is required to pass the real-life CCIE Routing & Switching lab exam.
Sections of the Free CCIE Routing & Switching Practice Lab Exams
The CCIE Routing and Switching practice Lab exam includes a 2-hour long section that measures the skills of the candidates on troubleshooting. In this section the candidates will come across a series of tickets that represent problems regarding the preconfigured networks and they will be required to diagnose as well as resolve the faults especially network related faults.
The candidates who will be able to end the troubleshooting section before the scheduled time, they will be allowed by the system to proceed on towards the next section termed as ‘diagnostic’. However, the candidates will not be permitted by the system to return into the troubleshooting section.
When the candidates will attain the configuration section, then the network will kept active in order to receive credits from the candidates.
Related IT Guides
- Are students advised to complete four CCNA Routing and Switching courses before enrolling in the CCNA security course?
- Are the CCNA Routing and Switching certifications exam changing?
- Basis CCNA Routing and Switching latest curriculum
- CCNA Routing and switching exams: Which is easier CCNAX or ICND
- CCNAX or the ICND: Which exam pathway is better for CCNA R&S and why?
- Common OSPF problems and its troubleshooting
- Eleventh hour CCNA Routing and switching exam: What to do?
- How do students move from CCNA discovery and exploration to CCNA Routing and Switching?
- How does CCNA Routing and Switching differ from CCNA discovery and CCNA exploration?
- How to build your CCNA Routing and Switching lab on your own?
- How to get CCNA Routing and Switching practice questions online for free?
- How to prepare for CCIE Routing & Switching exam?
- How to Prepare for CCIE Routing and Switching Lab?
- How to prepare for CCIE routing and switching online?
- How to resolve EIGRP problems
- How to take online training for CCIE Routing and Switching exam
- How to verify network status and switch operation using basic utilities: Ping, SSH and telnet
- Lab equipment for CCIE Routing & Switching
- Most important dumps for CCIE Routing & Switching written exams
- NAT: Basic operations and how to configure
- Tackling the CCIE written exam: what topics make the difference?
- Technology and Media access control method for Ethernet networks
- What are Common Routing Issues and How to resolve them
- What are the basic operations of the protocols in the OSI and TCP/IP Models
- What are the basic routing concepts? Packet forwarding, Router lookup process and process switching:
- What is Access control list or ACL: configuration to filter network traffic?
- Why private and public IP addresses for IPv4 addressing is necessary