How to get CCNA Routing and Switching practice questions online for free?
Certification: Cisco CCIE Routing and Switching - Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert Routing and Switching
Are you preparing to sit for your CCNA Routing and switching exam? Are you wondering where to get practice questions to give you the confidence and expertise you need in answering questions? The good thing is that you can access CCNA R & S practice questions at the click of a button! All you need to do is have your computer with you as well as a strong internet connection.
All you have to do is spare some time to answer the questions. You only need to find a quiet place, connect to the internet and access the following sites. Do not worry about downloading or having to purchase the practice questions, they are accessible without any cost.
The CCNA practice questions do not require you to install applications into your computer. What is more, you do not have to register in order to access the questions. Are you worried that it will take forever for you to get the tests results? Do not even think about it; the results are instant! Immediately you complete the practice questions, you will see your results. The other good thing about the free CCNA practice questions is that you can also verify your answers.
Where do you access the practice questions?
The practice questions are available on several websites. For example, the Ebrahm website offers free CNNA questions. You need to open this link http://www.ebrahma.com/practice-exam/.
When you click on the link, it will lead you to the ebrahma webpage. Here, there are instructions that tell you to click on "Start" button to start your exam. Once, you will click on the Start button, the web navigates to another webpage that has a list of available exams. The exams have codes and full names. The code for CCNA Routing and Switching exam is 200-120. There are four sets of the CCNA Routing and Switching Practice questions as follows:
- Cisco Certified Network Associate –Set I
- Cisco Certified Network Associate –Set II
- Cisco Certified Network Associate –Set III
- Cisco Certified Network Associate –Set IV
- Cisco Certified Network Associate –Set V
Besides each of this set, there is a button named "Start Exam." Click on the button that corresponds to the set that you want to take. One you click on the start exam button, the web navigates to another page that shows the specific exam code and exam name.
The exam consists of 60 questions and requires you to complete in 60 minutes. The exam's total mark is 61, and the passing score is 85 percent. Again, there is another "Start Exam" button. When you click on this button, the web navigates to a page with the first question. The questions are multiple-choice questions. Once you choose the best answer, click next until you complete the test and get your results.
Alternatively, you could access the free practice questions from the Free CCNA Workbook website. Click on the "Workbooks" tab on the homepage. On drop-down menu that appears, click on "CCNA Routing and Switching." The web directs you to a page where there is a list of several sections of CCNA Routing and Switching course. At the bottom of the list, there is the CCNA Practice Exam link. When you click on the link, it opens to another page with instructions on how to proceed.
Under the "Before you start" section, the CCNA stuff instructs you not to use the exam to gauge your preparedness for the actual CCNA R & S Exam. The exam covers the content found in the Free CCNA workbooks but tests you on CCNA R & S Exam blueprint rather than on only what the free workbooks contain. The exam contains questions from subnetting, Network basics and theory, OSI Reference Model.
You should be careful when taking the practice exam on the Free CCNA Workbook website. If they flag you for exam dumping, you stand a chance of losing all your Cisco certificates as well as receiving a ban from taking future Cisco exams. What is exam dumping? It is taking note of all the correct answers to questions and having your answers before the actual exam in order to increase your chances of passing the exam.
Tips for taking the online free practice questions
You should manage your time, as you have to complete the test in 90 minutes; the test has about 70 questions. You should also be keen on the router simulator sections as failure in one section lowers your overall score. Also, note that once you submit an answer, you cannot change it. For this reason, it is important to review every question before proceeding to the next.
After reading the instructions, you should click "click here to start the exam." Immediately, the first question appears accompanied by a timer on the top right side above the question. You should choose the best answer and click on next until you complete the practice questions. Results appear when you complete the exam.
Another site where you can access the free CCNA practice questions is The Bryant Advantage site. The practice questions are also available on The Bryant Advantage Bulldog Blog. Techtarget.com is another site that posts about ten practice questions that can assist you in preparation for your CCNA R & S exam without expenses. Other sites do offer free practice questions but only to registered members. Such include the Techemxams.com and Firebrand Training.co.uk. Others offer a downloadable version that requires installation before use. Concisely, free practice questions are available on the internet for persons who are willing to spend some time searching. For those with no time to register with websites or download, Ebrahm.com and the Free CCNA Workbook.com are the best options.
Related IT Guides
- Are students advised to complete four CCNA Routing and Switching courses before enrolling in the CCNA security course?
- Are the CCNA Routing and Switching certifications exam changing?
- Basis CCNA Routing and Switching latest curriculum
- CCNA Routing and switching exams: Which is easier CCNAX or ICND
- CCNAX or the ICND: Which exam pathway is better for CCNA R&S and why?
- Common OSPF problems and its troubleshooting
- Eleventh hour CCNA Routing and switching exam: What to do?
- How do students move from CCNA discovery and exploration to CCNA Routing and Switching?
- How does CCNA Routing and Switching differ from CCNA discovery and CCNA exploration?
- How to build your CCNA Routing and Switching lab on your own?
- How to get CCIE Routing & Switching practice labs for free?
- How to prepare for CCIE Routing & Switching exam?
- How to Prepare for CCIE Routing and Switching Lab?
- How to prepare for CCIE routing and switching online?
- How to resolve EIGRP problems
- How to take online training for CCIE Routing and Switching exam
- How to verify network status and switch operation using basic utilities: Ping, SSH and telnet
- Lab equipment for CCIE Routing & Switching
- Most important dumps for CCIE Routing & Switching written exams
- NAT: Basic operations and how to configure
- Tackling the CCIE written exam: what topics make the difference?
- Technology and Media access control method for Ethernet networks
- What are Common Routing Issues and How to resolve them
- What are the basic operations of the protocols in the OSI and TCP/IP Models
- What are the basic routing concepts? Packet forwarding, Router lookup process and process switching:
- What is Access control list or ACL: configuration to filter network traffic?
- Why private and public IP addresses for IPv4 addressing is necessary