Most important dumps for CCIE Routing & Switching written exams
Certification: Cisco CCIE Routing and Switching - Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert Routing and Switching
The CCIE certification is a certification that is offered by the Cisco Systems. The certification certifies the skills of an individual working in the networking department of Cisco equipment. The certification measures the skills of network engineers in the filed of planning, operation, complex troubleshooting, converged network infrastructure of Cisco equipments. The certification provided by the CISCO certifies skills that are specific in the field of networking.
The certification of CCIE is divided into seven areas of expertise, giving options to professionals to choose. The track which the individual choose certifies him/her in that area of networking. The certification assures the individual being him/her expert in that field. One can choose multiple levels of CCIE tracks and get certified in different areas of Cisco equipments. The CCIE tracks in which one can get certified are: Routing and Switching, Security, Service provider, Service Provider Operations, Data Center, Voice/Collaboration, and Wireless.
Routing and Switching
This track of CCIE is the most sought after track and popular among networking professionals. About 85 percent of the total no CCIE certificate holders have the certification of CCIE (Routing & Switching) certification. This certification certifies that the individual is expert in the networking of LAN and WAN interfaces and diverse range of routers and switches. The certified CCIE professional is capable in variety of LAN/WAN networking, protocols that are globally related network operations like spanning tree, IGPs, IP multicast, BGP, IPv6, QoS, network security, IOS services, MPLS and many more. The Routing and Switching track of CCIE has undergone two updates having two versions of the exams and lab versions:
- CCIE Routing & Switching written and lab exams version v3.0 was revised to v4.0 on October 18, 2009
- CCIE Routing & Switching written and lab exams version v4.0 was revised to v5.0 on June 04, 2014
The CCIE Routing & Switching version v5.0 is the most updated version of the certification. So the candidates who successfully have the certification shows that the have networking skills of higher level. The candidates should have minimum three to five years of experience in the field and the in depth knowledge of the topics before sitting for the certification.
You are allotted two hours for the written exam , which a professional can take at Pearson VUE testing center which is the authorized center of Cisco. The question set of the paper consist of multiple type questions to measure the concerned skills of the individual. The written exam measures the professionals whether have the knowledge for: configuring, validating, and troubleshooting complex network platforms; understanding how the different components of the infrastructure interoperate; and translating functional requirements into configuration of specific device. In the exam you are not allowed to have any outside reference material. To maintain the certification the student requires giving the test every two years to be active.
- The student who is giving the test should have the CCIE Routing and Switching Written Exam Blueprint, so that they can have the details of the test. The blueprint will help them know about the syllabus of the test, the points that are to b covered. But firstly the student should read the official study guide by Wendell Odom, Rus Healy, and Denise Donohue.
- The candidate should go for a good book that contains the topics of the Routing and Switching exam. Like CCIE Routing and Switching book (4th edition), will help you study all the topics well. In addition, you should spend ample time in practicing questions and lab exam.
- The candidate should look for there weak points and strong points and work accordingly. You can look for the various resources online that provide knowledge about the updated syllabus of the written exam. Look for the topics like MPLS, Multicast, QoS.
- The student can go for the training courses that Cisco provides. This will provide you in depth knowledge of the topics.
- After you finish your syllabus, you should go for practice test series. Buy any reliable book based on the pattern of exam, like the Boson practice exam. The book contains concise and clear explanations to the questions. The difficulty level and the questions are very similar to the questions in the exam.
Dumps for the written exam
The exam dumps refers to the questions that are recalled by the previous exam takers and are uploaded on various sites. Some are paid while some offers it for free. The students should not rely on those dumps, they can be used for practice but not as a real question paper it is possible that the questions that you are finding important might get deleted from the actual test. The dumps vary in relevancy and accuracy; they should be used practice test paper to measure your knowledge and level of preparation of the exam. The students should not be take the dumps as primary source of preparation. Students should take these dumps as practice test to measure your preparation level. Most of you take these dumps as cheat sheets for the exam preparing according to that and often getting failed in the actual tests. You don’t start you study with practice test, you first study prepare and then practice questions before sitting for the actual exam. The exam dumps should be used to have an idea about the test, not the whole an sole study preparation tool. Some of the sites that provide the important dumps for the CCIE Routing and Switching Exam are:
These sites can be used by the students to prepare for the exam snot the whole and sole study material.
Related IT Guides
- Are students advised to complete four CCNA Routing and Switching courses before enrolling in the CCNA security course?
- Are the CCNA Routing and Switching certifications exam changing?
- Basis CCNA Routing and Switching latest curriculum
- CCNA Routing and switching exams: Which is easier CCNAX or ICND
- CCNAX or the ICND: Which exam pathway is better for CCNA R&S and why?
- Common OSPF problems and its troubleshooting
- Eleventh hour CCNA Routing and switching exam: What to do?
- How do students move from CCNA discovery and exploration to CCNA Routing and Switching?
- How does CCNA Routing and Switching differ from CCNA discovery and CCNA exploration?
- How to build your CCNA Routing and Switching lab on your own?
- How to get CCIE Routing & Switching practice labs for free?
- How to get CCNA Routing and Switching practice questions online for free?
- How to prepare for CCIE Routing & Switching exam?
- How to Prepare for CCIE Routing and Switching Lab?
- How to prepare for CCIE routing and switching online?
- How to resolve EIGRP problems
- How to take online training for CCIE Routing and Switching exam
- How to verify network status and switch operation using basic utilities: Ping, SSH and telnet
- Lab equipment for CCIE Routing & Switching
- NAT: Basic operations and how to configure
- Tackling the CCIE written exam: what topics make the difference?
- Technology and Media access control method for Ethernet networks
- What are Common Routing Issues and How to resolve them
- What are the basic operations of the protocols in the OSI and TCP/IP Models
- What are the basic routing concepts? Packet forwarding, Router lookup process and process switching:
- What is Access control list or ACL: configuration to filter network traffic?
- Why private and public IP addresses for IPv4 addressing is necessary