There are 2 ways to get MCSE: SharePoint Certification:
The 1st one is to pass these 3 exams:
* After successfull passing 70-346 and 70-347 exams you will get MCSA: Office 365 certification.
You can substitute an MCSA: Windows Server 2012 certification for the MCSA: Office 365 certification.
The 2nd way is to upgrade the following certifications to MCSE: SharePoint certification by passing 70-417 and 70-339 exams.
- MCSA: Windows Server 2008
- MCITP: Virtualization Administrator on Windows Server 2008 R2
- MCITP: Enterprise Messaging Administrator 2010
- MCITP: Lync Server Administrator 2010
- MCITP: SharePoint Administrator 2010
- MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Administrator on Windows 7
This certification will retire on March 31, 2017. The replacement certification is MCSE: Productivity>